March 17, 2020
As there have been more developments related to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and a growing public health concern. KSA is continuing to work with and follow recommendations of state and local governments.
In accordance with the Town of Kernersville’s recommendations, KSA will be extending the postponement of all soccer related activities at Ivey Redmond until Friday May 1st. KSA will continue to monitor the situation and re-evaluate our options as more information becomes available.
Please be patient with us as we plan during this time of uncertainty. KSA currently plans to restart our season as soon as it is possible without adding undo risk to our KSA membership, staff and families. At this time KSA has no plan of canceling the season and is continuing to monitor the situation for health and safety recommendations to determine the best course of action going forward.
Again, our main goal is the safety and well-being of our players, staff, referees, and club members. Please keep an eye out for more information and visit our website (www.ksasoccer.com) to stay up to date on the latest information. We will communicate frequently with you all as we navigate through this time and make decisions on when it’s safe to return to the fields.
For more information please use the following links:
Town of Kernersville Notice: https://kvparks.com/2020/a-note-from-us-about-covid-19/
Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
NC Department of Health & Human Services: https://www.ncdhhs.gov/coronavirus
Forsyth County: https://www.forsyth.cc/PublicHealth/novel_coronavirus.aspx
Mayor Dawn H. Morgan has declared a state of emergency.
State of Emergency Declaration 3-16-20 COVID-19