KSA SPRING 2021 SCHEDULES POSTED
Please Click Here for picture schedule
KSA Parents, Players, and Coaches,
Welcome to the Spring 2021 season! We are glad to be back and able to play another great season of soccer. With the season quickly approaching we wanted to send out the most updated information we have right now with Covid and the weather depending.
For the first week of practices, we will be doing pool training like in the Fall, this means at the assigned time for your child’s age group you will show up to the KSA fields at Ivey Redmon and we as the coaches and staff will separate the players into groups and we will do stations for the practice. This gives us a better understanding on where each child is and how many kids we will have on each team. This season due to weather we would have been starting this Saturday the 20th, however due to wet field conditions we will have to move the season back by one week. With this being said we will start group pool training next week February 22nd-25th. Please see below for your assigned time. We ask that you try to attend at least one of the offered evenings for your age group, but you are more than welcome to come to both.
After the first week of pool training all practices will be with your individual teams to prepare for the season. Coaches will reach out with this information.
Once rosters are prepared in the next 2 weeks, we will be sending them to coaches for them to then reach out to each of you with your assigned teams. We do our best so keep teams together from the fall and to work with any requests you may have, however sometimes it is not possible for the balance of the teams. Once the rosters are complete, we will also send out the schedule for games. This will be ready no later than March 6th.
With Covid still being a big factor in our season and life we have put below the new policy for the season. We will keep you updated of any changes if they arise. Masks will be required at all times including playing and on the sidelines from everyone on the fields: players, parents, and coaches.
Thank you for your continued support and we cannot wait to see everyone on the fields!
KSA Return to Play Covid Guidelines
KSA Guidelines for Players, Coaches, and Spectators during ALL soccer games and practices at Ivey Redmon Sports Complex and any practice location.
- All players must have their temperature taken at home prior to leaving for matches.
- If a player is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, they must stay at home and contact their coach.
- It’s required that players wear a face covering to and from the field, and during practice and matches.
- All players must arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to kick-off. This helps to ensure that we don’t eclipse the maximum number of participants on the field.
- Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment.
- Practice social distancing, including placing bags and equipment at least 6 feet apart.
- No group celebrations, high-5’s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc..
- Players are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer to each match. They should sanitize their hands before and after the match, and during any breaks.
- During pre-game, half-time, and post-game speeches, all players should maintain social distancing.
- After the match, players should not congregate in groups and should go directly to their cars.
- Players should not take off any equipment until they have left the facility.
- Spectators experiencing COVID-19 symptoms must stay at home.
- Spectators must not approach a field until it is cleared of players and spectators from the game before it. For our younger players, a spectator/parent can quickly guide them to their field or team then quickly return to an area to maintain social distancing.
- Spectators are required to wear a face covering.
- Spectators are limited to two spectators per player/participant on the field during the game.
- Spectators must maintain social distancing at field level when viewing the match.
- Spectators are required to remain seated.
- Additional spectators can view matches from the hillside area at Ivey Redmon Sports Complex and Phillips Park Soccer Complex. Spectators that elect to watch from these areas must stay in their own family groups and social distance from other groups. If parents would like to watch their kids play from these designated areas, then we must observe the standard 6ft. social distancing rules. We do require these additional spectators to wear face covering.
- Spectators that are congregating will be asked to leave the fields immediately.
- After the match, spectators should go directly to their cars to wait for players. For our younger players, one spectator/parent can quickly assist with guiding them back to their car.
- If spectators/parents are not comfortable following these guidelines, then there is the option to watch from your car.
- All coaches must take their temperature at home prior to leaving for the field.
- If a coach is showing any COVID-19 symptoms, then they must remain at home.
- Coaches are required to wear a face covering.
- Pre-game, half-time, and post-game activities will be performed in a manner to maintain social distancing.
- The player bench sitting area will be arranged and monitored following social distancing measures.
- Coaches will oversee player’s placement of bags/gear is at least 6 feet apart.